CPN 3.70% 7.8¢ caspin resources limited

by 'panned out', I assume you mean what is the result ? it is in...

1. 6,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    by 'panned out', I assume you mean what is the result ? it is in play and it is behind closed doors .. your own research will be as good as anything in this regard ..

stages of the scheme of arrangement between OZL and BHP are still ongoing and there's a few hurdles to get through it is quite complex

for example, CPN 'should' have by now received correspondence from OZL regarding any termination rights etc etc, not necessarily to say how much do we owe you, but more to the point an acknowledgement of the existence of the deed, struck at the time of OZL t/o CZI

whether they have or not is anyone's guess and whether they would choose to disclose this again, is anyone's guess

imho any correspondence from OZL in this regard is material.. regardless of what 'stage' the process is at and regardless of whether or not it confirms or denies the payment deed

at what point, CPN, decide to go public ( by that I mean an ASX announcement, not just a mention at a webinar ), is anyone's guess but that timeline is looking like it may be April or May .. we'll see

as has Spec, i would direct you to ASX documents that relate to the OZL /CZI scheme of arrangement for details of the deed.. then scheme of arrangement between OZL / BHP if you want to get a look into timelines and obligations re that transaction .. most of this stuff has been posted on these threads

of course DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $7.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $6.013K 76.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45263 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ 17387
Last updated 14.50pm 28/05/2024 ?
CPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.