HVY 0.00% 8.0¢ heavy minerals limited

Ann: High Grade Mineralisation Expands Port Gregory Footprint, page-17

1. 7,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1108
    They have the stock where they choose to have it, I am convinced they have solid plans in place and won't be budging no matter how many shares MTR or Valens or whoever the hell else wants to accumulate, they will find stock from somewhere to maintain the status quo at all and any costs IMO, this game has been playing out since the very first day it listed and no one can deny that. HVY has the goods to become the next solid miner on the ASX and can do it without having to play bullshyte games for brokers and connections, the next line of funding should be well and truly derived from options that are readily available for exercise if just that $30m mcap you mention is in place, a measly $30m mcap will get all of the options out of the way while the next step would be towards developmental plans and funding.

If they can't get the company to a measly $30m mcap and use the options i will be bitterly disappointed in the way they have played it, not once have the powers to be shown an ounce of support in the buy depth since listing, all they have done is show the intent to kill off all and any runs, its more than evident.

So bullish on this stock along with everyone else yet they choose to keep playing it in this fashion, and dont be fooled into thinking instos and funds dont know about it, if us retail punters know all about HVY the smarts most certainly do,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33783 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.