ALK 2.30% 44.5¢ alkane resources limited

The more I think about it, the happier I am for management to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    The more I think about it, the happier I am for management to methodically explore the system, rather than recklessly drilling in the hope of getting lucky. Each set of drill results is providing more data from which to model the system, and the more accurate the model, the better informed the decisions will be wrt where to drill next. Like any shareholder, I'd like to see the SP rise, but certainly not at the expense of risking the financial integrity of the company. At this point I'm happy to accept we're still in the early stages of exploring what appears to be a very promising system.

On a slightly different note, I don't know much about geology, but it's quite interesting to think about how these sorts of systems were formed when the earth's crust was solidifying, especially from a fluid mechanics perspective. I actually think the mathematical underpinnings of fluid mechanics could be quite a useful lens through which to model geological systems, especially when interpolating data between drill locations in order to provide a continuous model. That sort of approach may even allow the locations of anomalies to be identified. It would be a huge and extremely complicated task to write that sort of software, though, if it doesn't already exist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.010(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $269.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.0¢ $600.8K 1.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21499 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 70077 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.