ALK 3.77% 55.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: High grade mineralisation from surface at Boda, page-42

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Few points to recent TA.
    Run up to 1.25 cents ( my sell target was 1.20 when I bought at 70 cents, when I offloaded 35 %, as stated at the time here on HC ) was coincidentialy timed with debt facility and Noosa mining conference.
    60% run up in price was advertised at conference, so shorters were used to drive up price to make that target.

Price fall off after that height with drop to 1.08, to regain immediately on high volume, then pump to hit 1.19 twice on lower volume indicated pushed price to sell down into, which worked.
    Both times price retreated from those advances.

The low volume retreat to 1.03 prior to TH was not a good sign either.

My original approach was a cup and handle, which is now broken. That broke prior to the TH, in my opinion as the usual percentage retreat was exceeded in the handle.
    That could have been attributed to the 70 dollar market retreat on PoG, but share should have been more insulated from that shock with news so close around the corner.

I decided to offload my parcels purchased over 1 dollar on those two fake rallies to 1.19 mentioned above.

Risk evaluation tells me to take a step back and let this find its new trading range in the absence of a positive cup and handle formation and break out North of 1.25 cents.
    If price falles below 95 cents, it breaks Fib level which I will see as additional trigger to sell some more.

all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
0.020(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $331.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 55.5¢ 53.5¢ $668.4K 1.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 100906 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.5¢ 117919 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.