ALK 6.54% 57.0¢ alkane resources limited

"Always happens when there is a good announcement, the share...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    "Always happens when there is a good announcement, the share price drops."

Correct. happens nearly every time. same with IPT and a few others.
    It will recover and at the very least I see a modest open cut at McGregor and Kaiser where I predicted same could be a possibility when i surveyed the area a few months ago.
    60,000 metres of drilling for the next financial year with 3 drills. Only a matter of time.
    A bit like ASM, was a moral to hit ten bucks, a fair degree of certainty here too.
    A big thank you to the management of both. you guys are stars and I have full confidence, not to mention full pockets. I sold a tiny parcel of ASM at $10.50 today, then logged another tiny parcel at $14.90 and I will make a BIG statement, I will get that too in time.
    I will keep a percentage of ASM long term, I am an old Dollar Cost Average trader and in ALK at .22 .28 and .50 when covid hit I am happy to be patient until the 60,000 M drill program finishes and it WILL produce a positive result(s).
    Mgmt know it is there, just a matter of finding the economic reserves, they would not be spending squillions if they didn't have the utmost confidence. Their track record with ASM speaks for itself, I will stay saddled on this racehorse thank you - WinxALK.
    It has had me thinking for sometime, the field may be consistent with the old Commonwealth, that the region could be a series of rich veins and the extremely close proximity to McGregor and Kaiser was not lost on me and now they find the Breccia rich at surface so near to the old Commonwealth?
    Little open cut at the very least, might be a couple, not unlike Tomingley and of course - all profitable.

A local holder I tipped into ALK pre ASM (that makes one VERY popular locally now) mentioned to me today he thought the source at surface with the Breccia pipe was the land they bought off the big fella about 18 months ago. Not sure about that but it is at the very least very close I am aware?

Did they know something????

I hope you dual ASM holders aren't nursing too many headaches today from excessive consumption????

Here comes my retirement ute - ahhhhhh......CAPITAL GAINS........ahhhhhhhh.

As always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.035(6.54%)
Mkt cap ! $343.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 57.0¢ 53.0¢ $1.243M 2.231M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1869 53.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 30258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.