ADT 2.57% $3.59 adriatic metals plc

I have written it before and write it here again: I like the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I have written it before and write it here again: I like the project, but abhor the attitude of management keeping the shareholders and market (un)informed. There has clearly been a setback judging from what was said in the Crux Investor interview dated 13 June, more than two months ago. This interview has a subtitle "DFS Ready July", with Paul saying at approximate 12:40 that he is pretty confident he will have news on financing by the end of July. Elsewhere he mentions start of construction in August. At 13 June at least TWO rigs were drilling. One at Rupice North and one at Rupice Deep. According to Paul in the interview both holes had reached 400 m with hole BR03-21 (testing the extension at depth) having a target depth of 780 m and Hole BR02-21 having reached its target depth, but continuing. When having a look at the latest drill result in the press release above dated 10 August will show that the hole was stopped at about 390 m downhole depth. In other words, it was stopped after all. It took the company almost 2 months to release assay result for the hole stopped at 390 m! Moreover, what happened to hole BR01-21? Is that being drilled by the third rig mentioned in the above press release? Who knows. The company is not presenting a plan with planned hole collar positions for us to know.

History has shown that when Adriatic is delaying or not presenting information, there are problems, or disappointments. Holding this back serves little purpose, because it will come out anyway. It would, however, be good for all of us to know and not a small insider clique.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.59
Change
0.090(2.57%)
Mkt cap ! $983.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.48 $3.62 $3.48 $928.5K 262.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1793 $3.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.60 1384 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.