DRE 8.33% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: High Grade Ni-Cu-Co-PGE Massive Sulphides Confirmed, page-48

1. 1,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1851
    It's interesting to see where The Star and Orion are on 'Deans curve' rolleyes.png.
    Regarding any doom n gloom... recessions etc.... these 2 projects are perfectly poised imo to take advantage of any economic downturns as such.
    My reasoning is that I see these 2 as insurance against each other..... confused.png
    There is a great need for Cu. in the future..... however Cu may not hit the highs expected.... if the world plunges into recession.

GOLD is the big hedge as I see it.... the insurance policy.smile.png
    IF the S H T fan.... for many reasons.... maybe Monetary policy, war, recession etc. and there is a run on gold, The Star and surrounds, if they continue to deliver high grade results, could push DRE to new highs alone.
    Mangaroon Gold is in a very good time and space atm..... we will know more there soon.

This is the thing with DRE.... definitely not a one trick pony.
    It is frustrating..... the SP.... but that's the market, with continued good results building a strong base, given time..... something that DRE has will gain the attention of punters.
    These are very challenging times for investors..... patience is a skill most needed now.
    The next few months.... Orion and The Star.... could tip the scales in our favour.
    Fingers crossed and the best of luck.... to all our patient long termer's and others. cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $69.08K 3.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1765782 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 286363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.