CTM 3.85% 37.5¢ centaurus metals limited

One has to wonder with the 3 key projects how long this Market...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    One has to wonder with the 3 key projects how long this Market Cap can be sustained before the increasing likelihood of Corporate Activity develops and engulfs.

Surely the IO component in the right hands alone would potentially be worth the current 16 million.

One could argue the current announcement of the bulk sampling was not even necessary at this point in time as we are still some 8 weeks away from first analysis and initial scoping study data.    So was this more a case of  early ' showcasing ' to potential off-take partners or more a defensive statement to those perhaps circling that you will definitely have to pay more for our assets.

There has been much talk about ' Bot's ' and manipulation by the ' Big End ' , so what are we actually to interpret from these sequential ' wash out ' and rinses of the SP all the way down to .006.   And what really stands out to me after all this volume is the total absence of a change or lodgement in substantial holding notice.    For me it looks very much like being managed down to the convenient .005 - which would be just over the key 15% discount to the .006 level.

Now I know there are those who will disagree , however the game is as much about capital management as it is about projects and timing of surrounding news.  So I am still of the belief there may still be a CR in the nearer term despite all the rhetoric to ' Free Carried ' to decision to mine etc...etc..  Yes they stated in response to the ASX that they had enough cash.   However in the same announcement they also mentioned they were confident they would have no trouble in raising monies from the market. 

Keep in mind if we were being eyed off , what better defense than another large SPP with additional  long dated attaching options.   For me though  and Salobo permits aside, the triggers for the SP are still the IO negotiations as well as the ' High ' purity results produced from the Itapitanga 40 tonne bulk sample.   

In either case Centaurus Metals is IMO a classic case of the Sum total of the parts do not equal the whole in so far as valuation to market.     So we continue wait and accumulate with much anticipation and Excitement.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $186.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 37.0¢ $57.16K 153.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1639 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 11557 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.