CTM 8.24% 46.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Commsec refused your 50,000 buy order of CTM but someone...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Commsec refused your 50,000 buy order of CTM but someone somewhere is allowed to put in a 1 share order to effectively bring the price down from 0.7 to 0.6c? If that is not blatant evidence of share manipulation in favour of those that have the means to enter 1 share deals rather than those that haven't, then what is? And yet the powers that be make no effort to stop this disgusting practice. I have seen this happen on every ASX stock I've ever owned, blatant manipulation through 1 share transactions time and again, usually in the closing auction. They don't even make any attempt to hide it. Seems to me the only reason for the closing auction that the ASX seems to love so much is the opportunity it gives for a single share to be traded. It is difficult enough to make money in shares without this kind of action going on.
    I have now sold all my ASX traded stocks as I feel the dice are loaded. The only one I have left now is CTM in which I have a big holding. I now prefer to trade on the TSX. No doubt there are shenanigans there too but at least they're not as blatant and I've never seen anyone trading a single share just to bring the price down in the final minutes.
    I'm rather hoping CTM gets to 6c rather quickly so I can make my fortune and exit the ASX completely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.035(8.24%)
Mkt cap ! $228.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 47.0¢ 43.5¢ $193.3K 425.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 103252 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 7907 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.