ARL 4.00% 52.0¢ ardea resources limited

Reading it made my brain hurt, but my best interpretation went...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Reading it made my brain hurt, but my best interpretation went something like this. The findings didn't necessarily change the gestalt of quantity of the resource. However some of the shapes of the geology lent itself to ease and cost of mining it in some advantageous ways. Some confirmation of certainty as to past assessment of the quality of the grades of mineral in the ore, though some of the grades in various drill holes looked spectacular to me. Some of the findings gave indication that the resource may hold the promise to be expanded, with future exploration needed to confirm that, based on leads that were implied by interpretation of these findings. One paragraph made reference that seemed to imply conduciveness to going two trains, and doubling production capacity, but wasn't sure if that was due to something newly discovered or not, there was chatter about this in the past as well. That was the best I could do, reading something that was basically in a foreign language, so any feedback on that by anyone who speaks the language, would be very helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $75.72K 150.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 37329 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.