ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2306
    As mentioned some time back on the AZS threads Tony confirmed to myself that a CR would not be necessary before the end of the year... however, there is no doubt that money will be very low in January 2021... In the mean time there are still more results to happen, so regardless of current SP valuation it would seem to early to tell what the CR share price will be... Bare in mind that AZS is tightly held, no Capital raise in recent times has gone to retail holders and current shareholders, has been to significantly high rollers alike the Germans and Creasy.. with that in mind I think the future CR's will still go to a potential large holder so as to secure the Germans and Creasy's holdings so as not to be subject to swing trading...

Depending on the pending results also, who is to say a substantial JV doesn't come along and the CR is not needed at all...

I have held Azure for the last few years... to be honest I was very angry here with ruthless spending, numerous explorations with no focus of fast tracking Oposura as promised... I did have some major concerns with Tony and management in the past, however IMO there has been some strong changes here... The Future here on home soil looks very promising...

not holding at present, may regret it... I decided to sell all my holdings as I was and still dubious of a market correction... that's another story however... currently Azure looks strong, may regret selling out here...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.