WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

A few good interesting points. There is already some open-cut...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    A few good interesting points. There is already some open-cut areas to the Widgie endowment, so a great deal of the Nickel is already on the surface. With the valuation - I think so many Australian investors are wary of 'wow, we found Gold!', since the vast majority of companies talking about their minerals are just exploration companies.

Exploration companies in Australia are (for the most part) parasitic, loss-making entities who survive entirely by printing shares on the ASX. They release flashy news to investors about their big finds, and then dump new shares on the market, literally printing money to fund their operations and huge salaries. I think Aussies are cautious now of these companies who don't give a cent back to investors. 99% of the companies that report they've found 'Gold!' and other minerals then sell that small discovery, pocket the money, and just print more shares and move to the next location. Their share prices (for the most part) illustrate that perfectly. If you want to see a horror story, go look at NPM! Junk ExploraCorp style scams.

Widgie isn't an exploration company (though we are using one to know where to dig more holes), we're an actual miner. We own the stuff in the ground (and in the open pits we already have), and we've arranged to offload it to Kambalda refinery. Mining is scheduled to commence in the next 5-7 months. Not years away.

Fancy buying into a cashflow positive Nickel mine with only 250m shares on issue for $32c? Just hold on, and ignore the usual institutional swing trading +20% down 20% (it doesn't take much to make our price swing, so it's easy fodder to profit from panic trades).

Things are brighter than we expected, and ahead of schedule.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.