WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

Parent company NMT had deals already with Mercedes Benz /...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Parent company NMT had deals already with Mercedes Benz / LICULAR in the battery chemical recycling plant side of things - and today it has been confirmed that it's legally binding..

I'd imagine these connections are going to bode well for our supply of Nickel shortly as the industry evolves, and as European car makers move more hurriedly into the EV space. Won't be long until we're securing offtake agreements, so active connections like this are invaluable.

Lithium and Nickel are the new oil. Great time to get in early on real miners (not just dodgy companies with metal names in their logos) while everyone is distracted and looking in the other direction, or buying penny exploration stocks with 1 billion + shares on issue.

I expect as the demand for Nickel increases, we'll see heaps more companies appear on the ASX with the word 'Nickel' in the title. For 99% of these, they will be dodgy exploration companies who just print shares and make flashy presentations but little else. Stick with the real miners and enjoy the ride.

Good luck all. Here's to more drilling results soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.