ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1135
    well that's a breakout from the lay few days on good volume, so someone has taken an interest big enough to overcome those losing it.

We could be in a very different position next quarter let alone the end of the financial year. I caught up with Damon in Sydney at the conference for 40 minutes or so.

Nothing major that I learned that I didn't know, as I've been here since 1.8c in March. But Damon is very clear that he's here to cat the new light on a good resource that's just got better the more they look at it. He is incentivised to take it to mine and will be rewarded very handsomely if he does, and it's clearly part of the driver for him - he also clearly gets a kick from kicking goals.

Also very clear that the level of study taking place now is overlapping with some activities you'd get in a DFS, therefore accelerating this through to a FID quicker than you'd see with most assets, and higher confidence levels early on

In reality, every asset is an orphan until it isn't. Share price goes up when people speculate that an asset will go to mine. I think the next 4-5 months here will get very interesting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.