ENR 2.67% 73.0¢ encounter resources limited

Thanks Quite correct about the Green target. Been Lazy and I...

1. 3,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8035
    Thanks

Quite correct about the Green target. Been Lazy and I haven't updated the mag image from an (the?) early ENR iteration when this was the Green target.

[My filing system in QGIS, Google Earth and elsewhere are chaotic with multiple versions and updates of updates all of which get swept under the carpet and leave me struggling to find things in the resulting...mess. ]

In some ways I kind of like this because it shows how feed back from exploration changes concepts. [That Green became Emily in the west and a re centered Green to the east with the northern margin of Luni a zone of alteration and lower priority for the time being]. However, it is confusing. I will update my image to the current version (As per @traderdemon or @2ic's interp above ).

I suspect the last satellite interpretation of the Green area shows the majority of the coverage for the first pass. The earth mover and rig will move onto Joyce as mentioned recently. I expect 800m spaced lines with 160m spaced sites along them to appear in the next one or two satellite passes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $335.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.5¢ 76.5¢ 73.0¢ $1.077M 1.446M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 61674 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 1420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.