ENR 0.67% 75.5¢ encounter resources limited

Ann: High-grade Niobium Intercepts at Crean Carbonatite, page-175

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370

salpetie
    'Version control'– (try to) get on the front foot …

Ah yes - I just had one of these too, and lost the data when I accidentally overwrote it while closing multiple files open on 3 screens! I've found 'version control' is often the most stressful part of even the most challenging work so now I try and set up the filing structure early and use it, so that I can just pull in the data, start the analysis, identify issues, etc. going backwards and forwards between documents when I have a thought.

"Quickest way home is often the long distance around"
    I'm reluctant to post this here and am not trying to tell people how to suck eggs - least of all you - but it took me so long to get a bit disciplined enough to set the filing up properly, early on, as I preferred to get stuck into the juicy stuff… However I finally woke up to the fact that data is useless if I can't access it when I need it, so I now:
    • set up categories early on in a new investment or after a major development; and
    • when I have inputs of data that are likely to be updated, I file them with a file name that helps to quickly find the latest version e.g:
    "2024.07.02 V1(or V2, V3 etc) – [file name]" and if applicable 'Marked' or 'Annotated' etc.

For example :
    ENR/Arunta/Green/ASX Releases/ 2024.(month.dayJackpot hit!.pdf
    ENR/Arunta/(another Target)/ASX Release/ 2024.(month.day)Jackpot2 hit!.pdf
    ENR/My Profit/2024.(month.day) Romanee Conti collection.pdfENR/
    My Profit/2024.(month.day) V2 Romanee Conti collection.pdfetc.

Keen as to see your further gems when you get the chance mate! I'm unusually excited about this program.

Looking for my hand-drawn Poseidon daily chart from 1969-70 (share price sub 70c to over $250)
    The WA1 run and the prospectivity of our block has me looking for my daily chart of Poseidon, which had out about a month ago but currently can't locate. I did the chart at school - I started buying shares - not Poseidon - in 1968 (using my Dad's broker. I vividly remember the Poseidon discovery in 1969 (and Tasminex and others). I was graphing their share price daily in 1969 (from less than 70c), adding pages of foolscap (pre A4) in sticky tap to the top of the last page. The chart ended up being about 8-10 feet high. I may have stopped graphing it around $250 before the ultimate high of $280 or $282? from memory - was using too much paper and sticky tape! Good fun ... Anyway, back to the mighty Encounter!

Cheers, La Tache
    Last edited by La Tache: Yesterday, 13:22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.5¢
Change
0.005(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $340.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.5¢ 76.5¢ 72.5¢ $1.244M 1.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 24666 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.