ENR 1.01% 50.0¢ encounter resources limited

Ann: High-grade Niobium Intercepts at Crean Carbonatite, page-257

1. 8,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8235
    Hi @salpetie ....

" Thinner at depth in EAL001 which is one reason the Aircore has focused on Crean where 100+-m intersections were present in 2023 drilling (Wider in the east but local??)."

EAL001 from the announcement last year 28/6/23 seems to be in the fresh carbonatite (which means a grade of 0.6% Nb2O5 in fresh is fantastic if consistent!!), so given the weathering over time the fresh carbonatite above could be a wider blanket. It will be interesting if the fissure fill continues West, past Hoschke, even if Hoschke is the source, along the older weaknesses provided by Elephant Island Fault (EIF).

I would expect the oxidised blanket to pinch and swell all along this fissure, depending on where other minor faults/weaknesses were so close to the older EIF.

@salpetie ..."Certainly appears to be at least a superficial correlation. Exactly what the quartzite unit is is probably more complex than shown on the simplified geology interpretation.

Age wise Crean mineralisation is likely younger than the Elephant Island Fault (appears to be a fissure fill/dyke meaning later) which cuts the quartzite."

I've used a composite of a variety of different maps to see where the quartzite appears to be. In the WA1 prospectus they had a bit more information from the consultant geologists on pg 116 and pg 122, showing the quartzite in a bit more detail than the Webb mapsheet, according to their work on the ground. I wouldn't mind looking at the mapsets both WA1 and ENR are using.

Looking at where the quartzite is from all the maps, it appears that the bulk of mineralisation will be on ENR and WA1 land. The older Reynolds group formations on AMN land to the South appears surrounded by Lander group being older than the quartzite, so possibly puts a limit on area to intruding the quartzite and the Carrington suite granitic gneiss (not the Dwarf Well parts of the Carrington suite in the South West where others are searching.

All mineralisation, by both companies, so far has been found in close proximity to the major older large faults/structures, so makes a lot of sense to be looking around the Stromness EIF intersection and also Joyce, that allowing for a bit of block movement could be a continuation of Luni, Green, Joyce along a major fault as well....

AIMHO of course..

I added some more myself today...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $225.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 53.0¢ 49.0¢ $580.8K 1.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56113 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.