ENR 2.20% 46.5¢ encounter resources limited

Ann: High-grade Niobium Intercepts at Crean Carbonatite, page-291

1. 9,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8441
    Hi LST123 ........ I also hold WA1 and have not sold any shares there. Like it or not ENR have a high probability of having a decent Niobium MRE and have so far only scratched the surface.
    At the very minimum, what's already found in the Crean/Hoschke corridor would make an excellent satellite pit of high grade Niobium. It likely extends, and the very fact that samples from Green have been prioritised for assays by itself states that the geologists are confident of high grade niobium from this area..
    Green is along the fault from Luni and is a much larger area than Luni, so has enormous possibilities..

Assuming that ENR also has a large resource, then the 2 companies will have to work together, as starting 2 separate mines would be a waste of resources, plus the remoteness means costs of 2 plants etc, would be ridiculous.

However there are advantages to having a lot more high grade Niobium in the area. It helps guarantee a lot of infrastructure funding form government knowing there is a large long term resource. Development of area AND a lot of further exploration for all types of minerals can then progress with confidence, knowing infrastructure is coming.

Kalgoorlie was in the middle of nowhere in the 1890's, but the discovery of a large quantities of gold allowed the whole area to be developed into what it is today, with major roads and rail servicing the area. We have better technology today to develop the area.

On the world scene, more high grade Niobium allows for much further uses in both steel and other applications. Major companies can have confidence in supply from more than one mine, and given that tiny amounts of Niobium add immensely to steel strength, allowing lower CO2 use in the steel for whatever project, a lot more steel will probably have Niobium in it, going forward.

A lot more high grade Niobium is also a threat to CBMM and I'd suggest they will have no choice than to work with the partnership that develops between WA1 and ENR. I see more Niobium as beneficial to both companies...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.010(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $210.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.5¢ 44.5¢ $119.5K 263.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 240 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 30000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.