ENR 1.01% 50.0¢ encounter resources limited

1. 3,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8358
    Ozblue and others have covered some of the thoughts that came to me as I read some of your posts above.

Having visited/worked at some remote mines and read about the development of others (Grassberg/Ertsberg worth following up on you tube) remoteness is NOT a total impediment if the deposit is rich and otherwise mineable. Look at Mt Isa, Broken Hill that now seem like suburbs of Brisbane and Sydney (LOL well not quite). Could go on and on but economics wins IF the myriad of other factors can be resolved.

==
    Being pedantic, Luni is not the most recent or largest Nb discovery by some 40 years. That Seis Lagos will probably never be mined in a National Park, does not mean it was not discovered and drilled enough to show a size potential similar or perhaps even bigger than. Araxa. This is one of the IFs above that comes along with chinchillas, troglofauna/flora, water rights, politics etc etc.
    =======

An early thread here that I contributed a few posts to was called "ENR poorman's WA1". Created after WA1 announced the 2022 discovery holes there are some interesting reads. Some of the musings on ENR have come to pass with their discoveries in 23 and confirmation recently.

This is a regional play with, currently, two (3 if AMN comes to the party).main players.
    I consider the southern players RCR/NWR and others to be in with a chance for Nb but perhaps more for IOCG Cu. If there are carbonatites in the south(o, quite possible, or far north (less likely IMO) then a very large province with a small market for Nb.
    ======

Not certain why you consider ENR have not encountered supergene blankets at Crean and Emily as that was my impression of the high grade zones announced recently.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6303/6303787-3847f99d0d95eca25866ef62352ecc82.jpg
    The aircore holes 225 and 260 appear to have ended in good grade mineralisation that probably represents the transition to fresh rock. IMO similar at Crean and Luni. Hopefully Green and Hurley.

=============

Luni MRE mentions karst topography as on factor in the variable depth of higher grade there.
    I did wonder why the Luni MRE extended to 190m vertical depth. Weathered or Fresh? If the latter then mett work will be critical as processing tends to be very different.
    There is depth potential in Fresh carbonatite already shown in both WA1 and ENR deeper holes (also at Araxa)

===============

@inkblot. Unless they had good site visuals PXRF there was probably no need to prioritise Hurley samples IMO. Just part of routine shipments even if carbonatite extends to the west.

As you can see on the above section (and at Luni) not all carbonatite is above cut off grade for reporting. Most will have some background values around th 0.1+-% Nb as well as other associated REEs/phosphate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $230.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 53.0¢ 49.0¢ $451.5K 886.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 32574 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 44400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.