SUM 10.2% 44.0¢ summit minerals limited

Bogan geologist needs to know that Sandro is a geologist...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Bogan geologist needs to know that Sandro is a geologist himself, and has a lot of passion.

Just take a look at Sandros personal facebook page, even before he got involved with SUM, this type of stuff is all that he posts.

He is a passionate geologist and likes to share his findings.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with SUM sharing videos of fieldwork as they explore these artisanal mines.

They are excited, as they continually find new artisanal mines filled with minerals at surface (5 artisanal mines found to date)

These guys keep talking about SUM being biased when picking rock chip samples. Well let me tell you that EVERY explorer will pick the best rocks they can find for assays. This is nothing new or out of the ordinary.

Let me tell you, without naming said company, they found a single rock in a stream and released some headline news about niobium. Now that is what i call bad practice.

SUM can fill an entire warehouse full of these rocks, the minerals are everywhere. So if they are choosing the best ones, boy do they have a lot of options to choose from

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.050(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $25.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 54.5¢ 44.0¢ $5.662M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 143131 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.