SUM 5.41% 19.5¢ summit minerals limited

Thanks for that comment, reckon you crunched it when you say...

1. 10,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2672
    Thanks for that comment, reckon you crunched it when you say --

"It seems that as long as the company clearly describes the method used for selection, eg. grab sample, channel sample, etc... by a competent person... then the asx is satisfied, so to me, SUM should be within their rights to provide what they have so far."

Today's response to ASX is likely only to confirm no other info is available not so far reported. OR, to report what is currently available in a reportable condition. ASX is only doing its job, but sometimes they seem to holders to have not got all the info into context.

After all it must always be up to the individual to assess matters like - WA1 relationship - Gower He - Sandro - Brazil (Nb and REE superpower) - Price of Nb - Price of Ta - Artisanal mines - Photos of rocks and rock chips - Photos of likely Nb and/or Ta ore in situ (many on X ) - Other Nb/Ta and REE projects included in the acquisition. There are more, and the wise investor must take responsibility for his own decisions to invest or not, still its is good that ASX carries out a broad oversight.

I look forward to today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $14.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 23.5¢ 18.0¢ $511.3K 2.592M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 170850 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 193800 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.