SUM 7.50% 21.5¢ summit minerals limited

@ozblue, I have no opinion on what the grades may be, I have no...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    @ozblue, I have no opinion on what the grades may be, I have no doubt that if we sunk a drill into one of the large pegmatites it would return something, no idea on the width but I believe it would return results wildly different to the chip samples for sure due to the nature of the crystalline structure within the pegs, so my guess would be that it will return Nb/Ta + others (confirmed to indeed be present from chip samples), but obviously as a lower average grade.

Many people are quick to point out that our samples have been cherry picked, and realistically why wouldn't you if you were trying to confirm that the material you are chasing is in fact present at all, I think they have missed the point on where they have been picked from.

They have been taken from pegmatic occurrences at or just below surface level, at the top of a local geographical feature. The pegmatic bodies have been interpreted to run parallel to the trend of the elevated feature...One does ask oneself where did those pegmatic occurrences get squeezed from all those millions of years ago...

The pegmatites we are sampling at surface could be small and scattered or they could be huge under the surface - possibly very close to the surface too. Who knows how deep. Who knows how big the system is at this point. We have a decent strike with many outcrops at surface. I think we will find something decent here given time. Just need to let the geos do their thing and map it all out for drill targeting. See if they can identify the pegmatites source.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $17.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.0¢ $45.84K 222.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49264 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.