SUM 0.00% 50.0¢ summit minerals limited

A wise man (WB) once said this game is about the impatient...

1. MZA
    264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    A wise man (WB) once said this game is about the impatient feathering the nest of the patient.

So many on here have been crying spilt milk in recent weeks that they sold out too soon on WA1.

History will repeat here in time I'm pretty sure.

Clear to see a lot of smart money entering & accumulating today as we got initial validation of our potential - with no doubt DT's selling out on good news and trying to pick the highs & lows.

Hopefully the register is stronger as a whole today then it was last week.

An all time high close has escaped many - and on a very red day for the ASX. A new base is formed & consolidated.

Still so much newsflow to come. And it may well come quickly. In fact it really does tick every box this company. We seriously are still on the the ground floor of the Burj Khalifa waiting for the lift

Announcement was measured. No fluff. Management running this like a very polished operation belying our current 'junior' status - and with a clear strategy that will reward all in spades.

Very happy to enjoy the ride over the next few months at least as we near our 'discovery'...

As I have said before. Know what you hold here. Not many stocks on the ASX I would rather be invested in atm offering such short to mid term wealth creation potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43342 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.