SUM 16.0% 29.0¢ summit minerals limited

Spot on Cookie - if the Ta proves as abundant as the NB we are...

1. 10,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2644
    Interesting your comment 'Plus he picked up these recent assets, extremely cheaply IMO.' -- I'm wondering if the vendor (Sandro) thinks he sold too cheap.
    I think he got 6 mill shares plus cash plus a 2% NSR. The shares are worth ~AUD 2 mill recently - and if he knows that the land is fertile for Ta and Nb and Li + REEs as extras then he will be thinking 10 bags from here.
    So it looks like a win win from my point of view.
    Probably the most significant thing is that the vendor took shares. That point alone marks up the success expectation of the forthcoming exploration by a real margin IMO - any opinions ??

Spot on Cookie - if the Ta proves as abundant as the NB we are really sitting pretty - but it is really scarce and critical for many uses.
    Here is the top five producer countries -- and note Australia is not one but still produces enough for half of USA needs. Which are no doubt growing.
    https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/top-5-tantalum-mining-countries-updated-2024

Anyway IMO it would be unwise to think our pegmatites would be more valuable for Ta ahead of Nb - but that remains to be seen.

There is a lot of work to do - more rock chips, leading to soil surveys and aircore drilling (to penetrate the cover and sample the bedrock) then mag overflys to identify the drill targets. A news conveyor associated with that will keep SUM on the hot plate (if not always at the boil)

DYOR - Not advice,
    Last edited by JandJ: 13/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.040(16.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 30.0¢ 25.0¢ $578.4K 2.139M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 36331 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.