SUM 16.0% 29.0¢ summit minerals limited

Ann: High grade Niobium results from Equador - Brazil, page-497

1. 6,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1627
    Very strong day of trading and I'm very happy to see that 30c gap was closed, it didn't end up being a breakaway gap so now that's a psychological barrier removed and as we can see it's now pushing up after the few days of traders being flushed out.

Bounced off 28.5c support multiple times, I was expecting it to potentially backtest around the 24.5c level but there's far too much demand that it's pushed the price up to its recent highs.

36-37c was the next resistance level which was strongly broken with 37.5c being taken out as I type.

SUM geo on the ground, great to see constant communication from the company on their socials, it's not the 2000's anymore this is the modern day of social media and no excuse for companies to not provide continous updates in the digital age as long as they are in compliance. Better we all see these photos than just a few mates getting some.

Cashed up with $3.6m in the bank, 68.685m shares on issue which is ridiculously low and of which there's probably at most 50m free float trading.

at 40c = $27.5m Market Cap
    at 45c = $30.9m Market Cap
    at 50c = $34.3m Market Cap
    at 60c = $41.2m Market Cap

Granted they'll likely raise again for more funds when they need to have a larger drill campaign but it will be at a far higher price and for more cash, potentially taking shares on issue to 100m by that point, which is still very low.

So far everything looking good, more results to come, more acquisitions potentially too as noted in recent announcements and more area to sample from these new artisanal mines.

There's a reason why Sandro has stayed on and not just flipped his tenements to SUM for some quick cash and moved off, he knows what is here and is doing the physical hard work.

Weekly chart opened at 37c so a close at 37c or higher would be great to see.

Trading again like last Friday did, potentially news next week?

Last edited by TheArchitect: 14/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.040(16.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 30.0¢ 25.0¢ $578.4K 2.139M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 36331 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.