SUM 9.52% 23.0¢ summit minerals limited

@Tcb007 and@MZA you both make a good points about the share...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    @Tcb007 and@MZA you both make a good points about the share registry tightening up.
    I don't really want to talk about shareholdings specifically but yourselves along with @JustLooking888, @Juggler72 and @potgut hold a several million between you and you have entered fairly recently with exception of @potgut hes been here a while now.
    There's a lot of us on here who have been here 18-24months and I would assume based on my own holding and entry price that we would have another several million between us...The likes of @sumawrestler, @MicroNova2035, @Artline70, @sm1, @M Sugar, @ghoti, @bustanut0, @DrJames, @Bruno81, @BrianMcgee, @horizon3 etc, and many more who I have missed, who are lurking here in the shadows still and not posting as often...assuming everyone's still in the game.
    @dysone has been here since very early days with a significant chunk as well.
    And this isn't taking into consideration new shareholders who have started posting here recently.
    My point being that HCs combined members holding is probably far more substantial than realized and we will definitely see a squeeze on price if demand picks up and we stay sticky holders - The board has something around 850000 FPOs between them too.
    We are all here for the same reason really, the interest of making some return on investment. My only interest in selling is offloading 100000 at a dollar or thereabouts, to secure a business loan to set my workshop up again. Other than that ill be on this ride for a while, and hopefully we all get to line our pockets significantly in the future.
    GLTAH old and new.
    OP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.020(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $18.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 24.5¢ 21.0¢ $212.9K 933.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8069 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 36000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.