SUM 7.50% 18.5¢ summit minerals limited

Agreed, as long as the news and announcements continue in a...

1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Agreed, as long as the news and announcements continue in a positive direction, I'll be holding on for the ups and downs, which hopefully track in an overall upwards trend.

I want to potentially offload my options at a much higher price to lock in initial investment and some decent profit, then carry on free holding my SUM heads. That strategy may change depending on how it pans out.

The tighter the register, the better. Make people pay up for an entry. In the long run, the current prices may seem dirt cheap anyway. Exciting times ahead with still a very low market cap and a marketers' dream collection of tenements. The strategy of combining regular X / Linkedin posts between official asx announcements seems to be a winner. Looks like they will methodically move through the new projects, providing a steady flow of news and updates.

Look forward to making some money with all longer-term and new holders. It is why we do this. In saying that, I'm trying to stay reasonably neutral until we get drills turning and some results to back it up.

Here's to a good week ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $13.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 18.0¢ $319.2K 1.704M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 105669 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 79927 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.