SUM 1.47% 34.5¢ summit minerals limited

The fact a 900k buy order @ 40c remains on screen and is beyond...

1. MZA
    276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    The fact a 900k buy order @ 40c remains on screen and is beyond the entire sell side volume indeed speaks much...lets see if it remains at open but I reckon it will.

What beautiful black and shiny rocks the company posted this morning...

More importantly was the literature of the X post....'we look forward' tells much....you don't look forward to bad news only good or indeed very good news....

Only one horse to be backing on the ASX at the moment...I mean can someone name a better horse to be aboard right now?? We about to bolt anytime now...

I mean 40c is already the new base....and if ever a company has laid a better foundation to propel itself towards a $1b market cap and beyond I would love to see it....poetry in motion here....well done to our Board for the strategic playbook.

This will be $1 plus in no time.

Even $2 or $3 on very good news is not out of the question pre drilling....

And there are those that want to clog up this thread with alternatives....haha ok yep....good luck with that...you go to the Louvre to look at the Mona Lisa which stands the test of time....all else is kinda nice to look at but forgetten pretty quick tbh....

We saw today how fast this can run....
    Imagine we get very good news....which we most likely will....a lot gonna be kicking themsleves they missed the express pass to the Summit.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $21.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $882.4K 2.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31247 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.