SVG 0.00% 2.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: High Grade Ore Mining Underway at Agate Creek, page-20

1. 5,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3288
    Unfortunately imo most were issued as part of the remuneration etc and at really low prices and certainly not earned as SP for 10 yrs only spiked over 1c once. To be honest imo, it's just a accumulation play thing over a decade, don't do much and keep SP below 0.005c and pick up a huge portfolio for not much action is how I see it Rhaz..

What's concerning to me is not many bought on market over all these years and the biggest chunk were incentives and the deals done from company structure imo to reward themselves such as performance options (imo never met a satisfactory performance), convertible notes and loans at 8%, so can buy huge amount basically for free as interest covers this, especially when company doesn't do a lot over many yrs and SP held below 1/2c for a decade, easy to accumulate a sizeable holding. Great plan I see it as!!!!.

Hardly an honourable boost of confidence for holders imo, it's more like a perfect plan to get all and control and for doing not much imo until the company is finally ready to act, which seems now! It's imo planned, CERTAINLY NOT performance earned.

Who is exactly looking after who here? and really have any retail holders actually benefited from this company in a decade, answer imo BIG FAT NO!!!!!.... IMO this represents all that is bad from underperforming year after year lifestyle companies who couldn't care less about retail holders and imo LNY is a standout to me as the ASX has some classics imo.....GLTA......

LNY Capture.JPG
    Last edited by docmin24: 01/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.151M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59320 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 228290 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.