OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Excellent panel samples, no that's an understatement. Amazing...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Excellent panel samples, no that's an understatement. Amazing panel samples! But means nothing if they can't get the gold out and am also curious of the extent of the vein.

Even though I'm out, I read through the ogx posts today and some on the weekend. I found it very strange that many are so optimistic saying well done to those that held and bad luck to those that sold etc etc etc. It's as if they think ogx is somehow out of the woods because they have capital + these panel samples. As if this is the beginning of an long-term upward trend. Are you kidding me? Anyway some strange up-ramping going on. Hard to find balanced posts, but there are a few.

It will be interesting to see the production results for August. My prediction atm is 300 oz.
    Hard to think that way when they produced 100 oz in last 2 days of July, but trying to think level headed about ogx. No easy task.

I think the production aspect of ogx is much more important than what many think. I also think it showed in today's price action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.