OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: High Grade Panel Samples at Cascavel's Mestre Level 6, page-51

1. 3,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Mornimg domain and fellow speculators If you don't mind, I'll add a point or two to your excellent post: The grades are improving, just as the GEOS speculated they would and Jeremy alluded to back in March - thickening veins, higher grade.

Something else to note from the announcement, also the Twitter feed. The gold is course and nuggety - easy winnings for the Gekko mill. That Brazilian miner and his crew were panning 300-700 grams per day, with a top of 1.2kg - no CIL plant for them!

I suspect this latest discovery will bring about another subtle alteration in their plans. The pressure isn't off, but with the exciting high grade Intermediate zone (currently being mined), now Mestre 6, we are looking a whole different proposition than we were a month ago.

Good luck all, of course, as we are reminded hourly on these threads by our 'concerned friends' we could go bust tomorrow. The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow will never be reached, but could we be one of the lucky few stocks that evolve like NST into a massive cash generator, spitting out Rivers of Gold? Is it worth hanging in a little longer to see what happens next with our little battler?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.