OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Not caring about this 300gt, insult to shareholders again .....

1. 787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Not caring about this 300gt, insult to shareholders again .. announcing this with no hint of potential tonnes of ore, we don't need this news so much as we just want to know how the mill is going in general.. as this news could amount to Zero as this has happened before more than once ..anyone want predict next announcement of hot air .
    I'm thinking big announcement on cil or hm4 Or tailings or cobalt to name a few but will be leaving more questions than answers
    More delay tactics until we find the Golden Fleece ( finding it not matter as we won't know how big it is I assume)
    One thing for sure atm no news on mill is bad news .. drilling means more questions ..conspiracys are real things until The facts are proven, so long way to the shop.

have to find some gold over the hill with the drill before the underground mine and all it represents breaks the company into fragmented little bits .. chasing gold veins is hard. even harder when the mill is the wrong technology it seems .. anyway market is not impressed by 300 3000 or 30000gt .. as our eyes are stinging from the smoke .. or reading HC
    All this ore and chunks of gold could have gone to hm2 or someone with a hammer and pan down at the creek for more than 200 0z in 3 months .. something is still wrong at ogx until
    They put up some facts with some facts to back them up .. share price is doomed
    But wait I will . Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.