SPR 9.03% 84.5¢ spartan resources limited

I agree, I think the flexure zone is becoming a key element. I...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I agree, I think the flexure zone is becoming a key element.

I notice in this latest announcement that they've extended the flexure zone above Pepper. It looks increasingly like the flexure zone has compressed or restricted the upward flow of the deposit. It will be very interesting to see if this continues the full length of the pit. If so, there could be more high grade zones that have also been restricted and contain higher grade concentrations below this zone.

This constriction or compression of the top of the Pepper deposit is also indicated in the way it is becoming wider below this flexure zone. In the case of Never Never, it also seems to broaden as it hits this area. I am wondering if the same thing has happened at Four Pillars and West Winds? This could mean that what we've seen so far from these deposits is only the lower grade portion that was able to make it through the compressed area. It may well be that there are higher grade sections that have been held back (or held deeper) by the flexure zone?

A quick google described a flexure zone (in building terms) as allowing for motion in specific directions while constraining motion in others. In geological terms "flexure zones can refer to areas where the Earth’s lithosphere bends and deforms in response to tectonic forces". So I guess these forces have caused the earth to bend or deform along this fault line, causing the flow of minerals to be restricted?

How fortunate for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.070(9.03%)
Mkt cap ! $933.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 86.0¢ 79.0¢ $7.628M 9.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 38342 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.5¢
  Change
0.070 ( 8.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
79.5¢ 86.0¢ 79.0¢ 1828273
Last updated 15.59pm 13/06/2024 ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.