SPR 2.35% $1.53 spartan resources limited

If using an asset valuation as a basis for market cap , maybe...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 34,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    If using an asset valuation as a basis for market cap , maybe need to add some value for management and or the board for any one becoming a new major shareholder .
    In previous incarcerations of Dalgaranga post 2000 ,the board and management probably was a liability , guessing around a $200M liability given the resource grade got down graded , ok probably only one or two geos did the MRE but it was the board then that did not check out its validity and built a mill that was destined to be a failed asset initially based on ore under call.
    Conversely I begrudgingly suspect the board now could be valued around $ 100M as a non tangible asset in getting us where we are , even if the royalty issue still narles me the use of a conservative top cut exemplifies this .

As an analogue was the board of NST of no intangible value when the company had a cap of $30M and started getting runs on the board at Paulsens from a mine that the esteemed Intrepid geos considered non core and then ?
    The subsequent journey of Intrepid (and previous Paulsen's owner St Barbara ) shows the effect of inadequate cranial intellectual property on a company's forward capitalised value .
    Last edited by plough: 24/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.