SPR 3.43% $1.28 spartan resources limited

Ann: High-Grade Pepper discovery extended, page-81

1. 1,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Thanks @hongkie - minor point but given SL's comments that Sly Fox has probably doubled with the recent hits there, I was thinking maybe adding another 90koz there also isn't too much of a stretch? All up though, I think your numbers are roughly mid point for what I was thinking - thanks for laying them out.

Obviously, we'd also like to be paid something/a premium for the potential upside given we have cash in the bank, a 'system' that is working for finding more gold and lots of prospective targets (in other words we're not desperate - there is upside by just keep on keeping on). Hopefully the major shareholders do!

It's interesting that twice in a few weeks we have commentary from a shareholder talking about being a willing seller at the right price. It might be a coincidence but I wonder if this is being driven by the opportunity to sell for script to a producer and then hold a producer rather than an explorer/developer relatively quickly? The recent MoM video floated the investment opportunity that as the next 2 quarters results are released, starting in July, it may dawn on the wider non-gold focussed market that gold producers are printing cash and are undervalued, and producers might get big inflows of new shareholders?
    Last edited by pbawley: 24/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.043(3.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.419B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.31 $1.26 $4.316M 3.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 37368 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 64993 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.