PTN 3.77% 5.5¢ patronus resources limited

Yes, I'm afraid mealy-mouthed announcements are practically a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970

Yes, I'm afraid mealy-mouthed announcements are practically a requirement of the ASX these days.

Still, our Eastern Corridor continues delivering the goods, some further decent intersections there. Join the dots and:

This rapidly emerging quartz-sulphide vein-style mineralisation remains open in all directions both along strike and down-dip, with the potential for the current 1km strike length to extend up to 2km with all the hallmarks of being a large mineralised system.

KIN already has 1.4Moz locked into its MRE, as we all know - soon to be revised upwards:

Once all results from the drilling program are received, the Company will be in a position to update the MRE at the Eastern Corridor.

With plainly plenty more to come:

"Our exploration strategy targeting the emerging high-grade potential along the Eastern Corridor is rapidly gaining momentum."

"We are looking forward to refining our forward-program of drilling for 2023 and re-commencing exploration to target these high-grade sulphide lodes over a considerable strike extent. If we are successful in confirming the continuity of mineralisation over the entire strike extent of these high-grade structures, this will create an important new avenue to rapidly add to our resource inventory at Cardinia..."
    (MD, Andrew Munckton)

More results pending...and with Aussie Gold now toying with $3,000/oz you might even wonder if our present optimised pit outlines may bear upward revision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $90.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $8.907K 166.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37729 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 387533 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.