LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: High-Grade Rare Earth Discoveries Confirmed, page-27

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Sell the PNG asset, streamline the business operations, bank the cash, book the drill and hook into this - Q2 2022 drilling. Yes, tick from me.

Once those samples are analysed you can lay them out next to what HAS was pulling up and get a clearer picture of where this will go. I think today is great, albeit premature to go making those comparisons just yet.

I do think it was a little dramatic with the trading halt for a few days whilst they slip in with the good news a little rights issue and sale of one of the main assets. No tick from me there, that looked pretty ordinary to be honest.

Also worth noting is that HAS has done a lot of work leading the way in the region, which to me provides some benefits to FNT and its shareholders should drilling campaigns lead to commercial grades of REE.

I have traded in and out of FNT previously but not prepared on today's announcement to be a seller at this price. Just six weeks ago was the opportunity to sell much higher just on pure speculation of the interest in HAS and their funding. Well these assays alone are the exact reason I wouldnt be selling for under 4c that they were pushing towards just six weeks ago on pure speculation about the neighbours.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 6528282 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 35508560 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.28pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.