LNR 16.7% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: High-Grade Rare Earth Discoveries Confirmed, page-278

1. UFX
    1,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Sharebroker.
    You are clearly off this planet with your posting. You obviously are completely fixated by this stock forum and where your buys and sells are whereas for myself, this is just a little hobby. I might buy in, but I'm not going to make a bid deal of it. I make mistakes like everyone else and I'm ok to be corrected if I do unlike some here including yourself. You seem to think its such a big deal to be corrected when no one really cares.

In regards to raising, no I don't agree with your take on it. You are advocating that its imminent so beware that the SP will fall. What I'm saying is that there will have to be one if they get into physical exploration on extra EL's because they will want to have a few mill in the war chest always. They have time to do it after the Gascoyne drill results if they chose to do so. I have mentioned before that FNT do need to raise funds to do meaningful drilling at Tolukuma. That is obviously not going to happen now so they are now in a fairly good situation in regards to funds and can choose the timing of a cap raise rather than be forced into one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.