CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi wibles,

I also think that FNT have more than enough cash to be able to undertake their upcoming very extensive 5000 meter drilling program (and probably also have a fair bit left over). If they didn't have enough cash, IMHO, they would have already announced a CR/RI in order to complete this program (and have the results assayed).

Given the nearology of Gascoyne to Yangibana (HAS's Project), and the already highly encouraging very recent rock sample assays from Gascoyne, it is is highly likely that FNT's upcoming Gascoyne drilling program will yield very good assay results. It is probably really only a matter of establishing the extent of this Rare Earths mineralisation i.e. is Gascoyne a biggie?

If Gascoyne is a biggie, and if I was FNT, I would send the assay results straight off to HAS i.e. I am sure that HAS would be very pleased to enter into a JV with FNT and thus take over all of the heavy lifting at Gascoyne i.e. drill Gascoyne further and add it to their Yangibana JORC total proven resource.

Judging by the way the FNT SP has behaved since the recent announcement about the highly encouraging rock sample assays from Gascoyne, IMHO, I am not the only investor who is thinking this way.

BTW, the HAS SP is also having a good day today, which IMHO, could be due to the fact that it is highly likely that FNT's drilling program will yield very good assay results at Gascoyne (around the end of June?), which in turn will be very good news for HAS with their major Yangibana Rare Earths Project.

Wishing you good fortune and a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.