KAI 9.09% 1.2¢ kairos minerals limited

I'm buoyed by this latest one hatmopit, KAI HAS GOT huge...

1. 20,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2017
    I'm buoyed by this latest one hatmopit, KAI HAS GOT huge potential, it's just the doubt about what they are capable of doing. Classic Santiago!!!
    But, Stockead has picked it up and it's their large opening headline, so, that sort of stuff might bring some new interest from the market. Management should now hit hard with all of their forward thinking and try to keep their story moving, not like their previous lithium effort. Follow up, follow up, follow up.
    Here's the headline from Stock..ead this morning.
    https://unauthorised investment advice/news/closing-bell-xmas-hits-oh-kairos-ree-culpeo-the-visible-copper-nosed-miner-and-its-starting-to-look-a-lot-like-a-xmas-rally/

Kairos Minerals (ASX:KAI) is up this afternoon as well, on the back of news that final assays from recent Roe Hills North drilling reveal very high-grade rare earth element (REE) intersections over a large area at the company’s Black Cat prospect at its 100% owned Roe Hills project, 110km east of Kalgoorlie in WA.
    The company reports that more than 90% of holes tested for REEs have returned significant intersections of REE (>500ppm TREO), and include a standout intersection of 28m @ 3854ppm TREO from 32m which includes 4m @ 2.31% TREO (23,182ppm) in drillhole RHRC253.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $31.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $2.001K 166.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1075312 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2224840 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.