MEK 5.00% 6.3¢ meeka metals limited

Just on the graph AA alone in todays report if you do some quick...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    Just on the graph AA alone in todays report if you do some quick calculations on the available data , depths , thicknesses , and distances with the lower prices of the minerals you are looking at massive amounts of income here. This graph represents just a speck on the map of many square kilometres of Cascade/Circle Valley. tenements so this is going to be huge if the trend continues throughout the rest of the lease. The shallow discovery and the clay are far superior than hard rock style so mining and rehabilitation will be a breeze . My knowledge is based on what I have read about Rare Earths and it appears to me that if you ever wanted a discovery of massive amounts of Rare Earth and then don't go any further than Meeka Metals in your search . USA are backing Rare Earth discoveries to compete with China who have the monopoly on the mineral so if we keep receiving assay results like todays USA may jump on board and then things would get interesting . A lot of work to do yet but Cascade and Circle Valley look very promising now .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.