KFM 0.00% 6.5¢ kingfisher mining ltd

I wrote this letter to James 2/10/23 so far no reply. perhaps a...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I wrote this letter to James 2/10/23 so far no reply. perhaps a few of you can write also...

Dear Mr. Farrell,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my disappointment with the current state of exploration progress at King Fisher Mining and the recent allocation of funds towards marketing initiatives. As a shareholder deeply invested in the success of the company, I believe it is crucial to address these concerns for the betterment of our operations and shareholder value.

I acknowledge that King Fisher Mining operates with a relatively small team. However, in the highly competitive exploration sector, it is essential for us to explore every avenue that can expedite our exploration efforts and unlock the full potential of our tenements. I believe that seeking additional technical expertise and forming strategic joint venture partnerships should be a priority for the company at this juncture.

One specific area of concern is the underutilization of our tenements, especially in regard to the visual pegmatite features that are readily apparent through publicly available resources such as Google Images. These features remain largely unexplored and undrilled, which, in my view, represents a significant missed opportunity.

Furthermore, I am disappointed to note the allocation of $200,000 towards marketing efforts. While marketing is undoubtedly important, it is paramount that our expenditure aligns with our exploration objectives. We must ensure that our financial resources are utilized effectively to advance our core activities. The recent marketing videos featuring yourself have, in all honesty, fallen below the standard I expect from a company of caliber. I believe that redirecting funds towards exploration and expertise acquisition would yield a more substantial return on investment in the long term.

In light of these concerns, I kindly request that the board considers taking immediate action to address these issues and work towards optimizing our exploration efforts. I appreciate your attention to this matter and hold full confidence in the board's commitment to safeguarding the interests of all shareholders.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

James

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.491M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.3¢ $5.708K 89.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1215 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 14250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.