CAY 2.06% 9.9¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: High Grade Resource at Minim Martap, page-57

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    OK Bozzo re read this section then go and do some research (meaning don’t only read the headlines)  on the current BOD and the Major Sh’s especially one with 20+% and then have a look into Tolga Kumova’s history and Professionalism....... 

After you have done that then re consider the probability of a group of Professionals of this calibe running a “Scam” to fleece SH’s of their Investment.

Then you can also re consider the very minute possibility that such a group of Professionals might “All” somehow be tricked and scammed on the very same setup by some person or group of in Cameroon.

There are some heavy hitters amougst this Project and close ties/relationships have been built and ponder this if you may——- When this Mine becomes the first of many and the changes in Cameroon start to take place perhaps CAY will be party to future Projects as a result of getting this off the ground. Possibilities are endless pending the success of this Project.

WIth a Gment expressing a need/desire/want for mining revenue and taxes being paid, with an empty deep water Port built, a rail extension already started and long term customers needed for said railway which is barely being used, do you think there is a reasonable opportunity and minimal risk involved?

Cameroon is and always has been a terrible dangerous place I in no way disagree and an aging man at the Helm just voted back in perhaps might be a benefit as the Cameroonian Government due to the points raised above would not be able to build and manage a Project like this. It requires experience and Canyon Resources has SHip loads of that so if anyone can pull this off I believe it is those currently running the Ship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.