BGL 2.70% $1.81 bellevue gold limited

Ann: High-Grade Resource Growth to 1.8 Million oz at Bellevue, page-42

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Without wanting to sound too critical, to me this just sounds like wild speculation. Would you be able to give your reasons for believing the value upside is finished? And also what makes you think the big boys will start using their algos to slowly grind down the price?

I'm genuinely interested to hear an opposing view, as I believe it can help us to gain a greater understanding of the forces at play. It may also help us to see something that we haven't yet been able to see and we may benefit from this new perspective.

My view is that the current trend is up. If it closes below $0.55 I will start to consider the view that the trend is no longer up and if it closes below $0.51 that will confirm that the current uptrend has finished. Until these conditions are met I think it is best hold the belief that the current uptrend is still in play and there will be more upside to follow.

These views are not based on speculation. They are based off what I believe from having studied the daily/weekly charts with moving averages and looking at support levels. During this uptrend everytime the share price has fallen below the 50MA and got close to the 100MA it has been a good time to buy. One would have to suggest that with the moving averages trending up and with continued increases in resources being announced that this is likely to be another good time to buy.

Next week I may do exactly that with stops in place to minimise losses if your downside view proves to be correct. Risk vs Reward still seems worth it to me. Good luck and happy trading!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
-0.050(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.125B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.93 $1.93 $1.81 $131.4M 72.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 6188 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.