BC8 1.33% 37.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: High-Grade Results at Rowe's Find, page-19

1. 12,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3216
    Good post.
    Isn’t that a great chart! It ran from 25c up to a dollar and did a placement at 83. It pulled back on the flippers and a weaker gold price followed by a consolidation. Now it wants to go again. It’s moving higher for the right reasons. It is cheap and heading towards the production cycle.
    Mr chart looks like we are entering the 3rd leg up. I’m not sure where that target price is but I’m guessing it’s closer to $1.20. Perhaps someone can provide a better idea.
    The expected resource upgrade will be another stepping stone for us. It is only one more step towards a much larger company. I won’t be selling a frigging share to anyone. I bought more at 70 and I’m glad I did. This consolidation phase may have ended with any luck. Management certainly deliver news. The pace has picked up. Astonishing time table for a small company like this. Very rare.
    I know some people have been a tad frustrated with the pause in the price but it’s been a cracker. A 20c float, several placements, accumulation of 1million ounces, remaining tight register, exploration upside and a 4 bagger from the IPO. Not bad In a world of negative rates and A pandemic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $164.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.8¢ 38.0¢ 36.5¢ $582.4K 1.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90409 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.