ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    Be fair to say AZS sits somewhere between Dolce’s blue sky & Mr long’s doomsday predictions (& that’s the reality for most of these forums where valuations get skewed to extremes).

MRE will tell the short term direction (be it finding a new floor or a ceiling) before other areas build on it.

Looking at the demand for nickel & bidding by FMG & BHP, if there’s even a remote chance of the eventual resource (not the mre as a base case) being decent enough to be a mine, it’ll be sold off to one of the WA majors that are already producing & hungry for more feed be it for nickel itself or for their ncm refinery plans moving forward.

till then it’s a punt, which is why ppl like us trade/invest/both in small caps for the higher risk/reward.

gold tenements, “should” they hit with a decent grade-volume, will also end up as part of a larger M&A as Tony has alluded to what his expectations are in that area with multiple smaller caps having ok resources but could combine for 1-2 large ones making them more feasible

Still confused weather we’re seeing distribution/accumulation in this 35-43 range for the best part of an year. I’m hoping it’s accumulation for a burst up north (hence my holding) but only time will tell is that chart (& the Fa) plays out or it’s a swing gone wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.