AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: High-Grade Results Continue From Andover Ni-Cu Deposit, page-115

1. 30,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    FGS I made it clear that I post to balance discussion, not provide stand-alone completeness.

The downrampers are hard at it between Anns, or talking down Anns. When an Ann is good they let it rise and go all quiet. No point fighting the market when you're a swing trader, right?

Meanwhile, If you want a full analysts opinion are they going to post in her let alone every day? No. Plus you pay for those. LT holders don't post every day either and clearly they're monitoring the situation.

You have to apply some nous to work out who is who. People who reinvent themselves with new nics, make multiple requests to remove their own embarrassing predictions, and then are foot to the throat with other posters, are quite probably a bit unreliable as sources.

Plus this is still a relatively early stage in the exploration of Andover, plus we have the gold prospects at Daisy Corner, right in the middle of known deposits.
    The cornerstone investors such as Mark Creasy and the Germans signal they're comfortable with the Risk vs Reward.

YES. the point has been made several times that a resource can be sold off. It's clearly a factor. Yes they're mining deep but there are cost effective techniques to access that given the mineralisation is not dispersed as with an open mine.

You cannot rely on HC posts alone to make investment decisions, that's why there's a disclaimer when you sign into HC.

DYOR? it's a mantra. I try to post that frequently as it's insurance to the naive.

Spare us the ratings of individuals, and setting yourself up as the voice of moderation between supposedly two extremes.

I'm not ramping I'm countering persistent down ramping. There's a difference, so please take note...
    Last edited by dolcevita: 23/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.