AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"Wrong again. There is very little ground between Woods Point...

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    "Wrong again. There is very little ground between Woods Point and Fosterville that is NOT held under a mining or exploration licence."

It was a question not a statement of fact, so not sure how a question can be wrong? Perhaps you are a little eager for "a gotcha"? Also the question related to gold region exploration licences.

"The shaft(s) extend to 800 metres but to access the lower 500 metres requires pumping"

OK that confirms the premise of that question, that it is 800 metre deep shaft though (as correctly pointed out by MG), and the rest is accessible if dewatered. So your point is moot.

"I think that you and Matt are in the minority when calling the company undervalued"

You forgot to mention the institutional backers, plural. And the entire WRM board, plural.

If MS is proven to run profitably and the exploration tenements show some promise, which I expect them to, I am sure the market will correct in the short term. Investing is finding stocks that the market has incorrect valued over the ST and LT.

Now that AUL has been seen as a takeover target, who knows maybe there will be a counter bid from KAU who may want to consolidate A1 into the rest of the gold region?

As MG correct points out Fosterville South is a TSX listed regional exploration play valued at $130m, who knows maybe they will find another 25g/t million ounce deposit to rival MS in the region?

Last edited by vertigo: 07/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.