WTM 5.26% 40.0¢ waratah minerals limited

I’m willing to take the other side of that bet, in size. They...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    I’m willing to take the other side of that bet, in size. They had $3.6m in cash and liquid assets at 30 June. This RC program will cost less than $600k. The holes are down dip from 100+ Au g x m plus copper intercepts. The lodes are widening at depth and grade is increasing at depth even in the same hole. They are now drilling down dip of those intercepts with longer 250m RC holes. The stock is well supported here on increased volume compared to pre hole results. Why would you do a raise here with a cheap drill program underway that will shoot the lights out and with ample cash in the bank. Today was just traders exiting on no 100+ holes who don’t understand or have the short term patience or finance for more assays in 4-6 weeks. Why would you do a “West Perth Special” here and completely kill momentum leading into a highly anticipated and critical drill program. The only reason to raise here is to place with a highly valuable strategic shareholder that would further validate the discovery. Most of these peeps are likely waiting for a few more assays and geochem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $74.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 40.5¢ 37.5¢ $467.2K 1.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 707 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.