BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hi Countrywriter, I do appreciate your objectivity when...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311

Hi Countrywriter, I do appreciate your objectivity when expressing views on BRB.

I recall your posts on FML. Those days of FML promise have long passed. I recall lots of egotistic banter and misinformation posted as ramps. I also recall well balanced posts and I include your FML posts as well balanced ...you talked to the company and reported your understandings of their exploration and chances of success based on what you were told. I was fortunate to bail out of FML before others and didn't take a hit.

As for BRB, my evaluation of this company is incomplete. Your posts and those of others have been useful in trying to understand the longer term business.

I took a modest holding in BRB building from .19c to .23c and followed my rules and exited at a loss around my initial entry price.

I do have some concerns with BRB which have been aired by other posters so I won't dwell on those concerns in this post.

From my perspective, your assessments of BRB's development from driller to potential au producer are logical and impartial and I don't believe your BRB commentary should be diminished relative to your Focus Minerals posts.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.